1. With hundreds of thousands self-published books hitting the market, Indie writers need quality book reviews to help their books get noticed.
2. Indie writers, however, do not first hone their craft and instead pay for quality reviews from unscrupulous reviewers.
Echo Ink Review now provides free 200 - 300-word book reviews for the self-published author.
How it Works
1. Echo Ink Review will review the top 10% of all self-published novels it receives for review.
2. To be considered for a review, self-published authors submit their manuscript along with a $17.95 reading fee.
3. If we like your book and choose to review it -- you get an immediate 100% refund.
4. We then publish that review on our website and Facebook page.
5. We then leave "signed reviews" of your book on both Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com. A signed review is simply a statement of why we loved your novel. This testimonial is signed 'Echo Ink Review.' If we love your book, we review it for free, and we stand behind our review.
6. Congratulations -- if we review your book, you know it's the top 10% of those novels we receive for review.
What About Self-Published Novels That Do Not Qualify For A Review?
1. Echo Ink Review only reviews books it likes. If we read your novel, and if we feel we cannot give it a good review, we provide you a 1- to 2-page summary of what we feel to be your book's strengths and weaknesses.
2. We encourage you to use the summary to consider rewrites.
3. We keep your $17.95 reading fee. Call it a critique fee. Call it whatever you want. We keep it.
Why Should I Take a Chance EIR Will Review My Novel
1. For authors, there are three primary models to obtaining reviews:
a. send a copy to editors or writers and request a review,
b. send a copy to send a copy to a respected blog and request a review,
c. Pay Kirkus $495 for a review (this is expensive, and they do not guarantee a good review.
The Best Solution for Self-Published Authors Needing Reviews
d. Our "refund-review" model is competitive, so authors who receive a review can feel proud that it means something. It's free; all reviewed writers receive an immediate 100% refund. It's provided by qualified, published editors of Echo Ink Review.
Last Updated (Friday, 28 September 2012 22:33)